Beet Tomato and Macadamia Nut Soup
- ¾ cup (180 ml) water
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 6 ounces (180 g) beets, quartered, cooked
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon bouillon
- 2 ounces (60 g) macadamia nuts
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Hot Soup program or select Variable 1 and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Press Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle or blend on Variable 10 for 5 minutes.
Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and a garnish of dill.
|Amount Per Servings|
Beet Tomato and Macadamia Nut Soup is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nycgal from Perfect taste! Easy to make! I purchased ready roasted beets, and this was a snap to make! Perfect taste. My only addition was to add a little pepper when I served. This will definitely become a staple in my family!
Date published: 2017-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Californiagirl from Delicious ! Tastes like it came from a chef's home Wow ! What incredible flavor. I was nevous hwo it would come out but the taste was silky and smooth. Mine turned out a bit more coral colored than this deep red. I used pre cooked beets from Trader Joe's and down early girl tomatoes. This is a keeper !
Date published: 2018-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by John1974 from Merci énormément car Délicieuse Merci beaucoup pour cette recette que j'ai essayé et qui est délicieuse. Elle est velouté, avec un goût hors du commun. Un véritable plaisir pour les papille. Je recommande vivement.
Date published: 2018-11-29