These delicious muffins are easy to make in your Vitamix
- 2 (100 ml) eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) Buttermilk
- ½ cup (120 ml) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) vanilla
- ¾ cup (150 g) granulated sugar
- 2 ¾ cups (330 g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon (3 g) baking powder
- ¼ cup (3 g) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 ¼ cups (215 g) blueberries
- 4 Tablespoons (14 g) Zest of 2 oranges
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Place eggs, buttermilk, canola oil, vanilla, and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 25 seconds to cream the ingredients.
- Remove the lid plug, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine and increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until all ingredients are combined.
- Remove the lid plug and fold in the blueberries and orange zest.
- Portion into the prepared muffin pan and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Use a toothpick to test the doneness of baked goods. The toothpick should come out of the baked good clean with no batter remnants.
|Serving Size||1 Muffin (100 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Vitamin A Percent||2|
|Vitamin C Percent||4|