Butternut Squash Soup
A rustic soup with creamy butternut squash, fresh vegetables, and the warming flavor of cinnamon.
- 3½ cup (500 g) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- 2 (200 g) small apples, halved, seeded
- 2 (90 g) celery stalk
- 4 (240 g) medium carrots, halved
- 3 cups (720 ml) water, or vegetable stock
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.
Spice this soup up with more cinnamon, or try adding ginger or maple syrup to give it a fall touch.
|Serving Size||1 serving (386 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|