Create fresher, more flavorful cashew milk at home. This recipe yields 4 1/2 cups of milk from just 1 cup of nuts.
- 3 cups (720 ml) water
- 1 cup (125 g) raw cashews
- sweetener, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Store in refrigerator. Shake well before using.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Cashew Milk is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatD from SO GOOD! Amazing milk and perfect texture in my Vitamix!!!!
Date published: 2017-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mickey604 from Wow, really good I've tried store bought almond milk, rice milk, etc., and have never really like them. This cashew milk was rich, creamy and much better than any store bought brand that I've tried. I still like actual milk more, but as a milk substitute, this is delcious.
Date published: 2017-08-25