Perfectly fresh, hot, and flavorful with just a touch of spice, this bowl of ramen comfort is made complete with chopped vegetables, fresh ginger, and green curry paste.
- 4 cups (960 ml) chicken broth
- ⅓ cup (90 ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup (90 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon shichimi togarashi
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup (55 g) brown sugar
- 1 cup ramen noodles, cooked, per serving
- ¼ cup (30 g) green onions, diced, per serving
- ½ cup (45 g) broccoli, chopped
- Place broth, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste, ginger, shichimi togarashi, sesame oil, and brown sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes 35 seconds.
- To serve, place 2 cups of cooked noodles into a soup bowl. Top with 12 ounces (360 ml) of broth. Garnish with green onions and assorted vegetables.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Chicken Ramen is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by solarchick from We love ramen! This was the first recipe that I tried. So simple and the flavors are out of this world! This will be my go to recipe. You can change up the fresh veggies to whatever is in season. So very quick to make.
Date published: 2017-01-15