Chocolate Fudge with Sriracha Popsicle
A couple dashes of sriracha is just enough to give this popsicle a little heat, but it’s the chocolate in this recipe that really stands out.
- 4 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- 2 cups (480 ml) milk
- ¾ cup (75 g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid
- Select Variable 1.3
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 7 minutes.
- Pour into separate bowl and cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
If you do not have Popsicle molds, you can use small, disposable cups. Adding more sugars or alcohol to your Popsicles will inhibit the freezing process. When trying to recreate your favorite Popsicle, understanding how ingredients freeze is critical. Using full-fat dairy ingredients produces a creamier result, but you can also use nondairy milks and yogurt. Popsicles that are mostly fruit will have a very hard, icy texture. Don’t let extra smoothie go to waste! Smoothie Popsicles are a great way to use up leftover smoothies. No artificial colors or flavors included.
|Serving Size||1 popsicle|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|