Classic English Mint Sauce
Just four ingredients come together to create this classic English mint sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon warm water
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup (50 g) mint leaves
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 1.2-litre container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to Pulse and quickly release. Continue to Pulse an additional 4 times.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 35 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|