Easy Tomato Sauce
As the name implies, this five-ingredient recipe is easy enough to make in a pinch and includes beef broth, tomatoes, garlic, and fresh herbs.
- 1 cup (240 ml) beef broth
- 28 ounces (800 g) whole peeled tomatoes
- 3 ounces (100 g) tomato paste
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup (15 g) fresh herbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place broth, tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, and herbs into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 7 minutes, or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Adding Parmesan cheese to the mixture will enrich the flavor of your sauce.
|Serving Size||½ cup (120 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|