"Fresh Greens" Goddess [Vitamix ONE]
A mixture of unique greens gives this Green Goddess a fresh, alternative spin to the original. Goes well with any salad, or dish needing a creamy sauce, such as falafel.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 cup (20 g) fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup (20 g) baby kale
- 1 cup (30 g) dandelion greens
- ½ cup (10 g) fresh chives
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, optional
- 1½ cup (360 ml) almond yogurt, or nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil, optional
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lemon, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 35 to 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Swapping out the greek yogurt for cashew cream can easily make this recipe vegan.
|Serving Size||1 serving (36 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|