Ginger-Spiced Sauerkraut Smoothie
Fresh ginger and sauerkraut lend unique flavor to this robust smoothie.
- 1½ cup (360 g) almond milk
- 2 (300 g) green apple
- 2 (50 g) celery
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 piece (3 g) fresh ginger root, ⅛" slice
- 1 Tablespoon (3 g) parsley
- 1 Tablespoon sauerkraut
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed, and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container, to be enjoyed with several people, or again later in the day.
|Serving Size||1 Servings (395 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|