Green Tea Fruit Freeze
Combine after-dinner tea and dessert into one bright, refreshing bowl.
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen strawberries
- pineapple, frozen
- ½ cup (50 g) frozen cranberries
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- ¼ cup (60 g) plain or vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup (120 ml) green tea, cooled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth.
|Serving Size||0.5 cups (124 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|