Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Vegan and gluten free muffins that are full of flavor!
- ¾ cup (150 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup (100 g) rolled oats
- ¾ cup (180 ml) date syrup
- ¼ cup (55 g) vegan margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons (13 g) flax meal
- 1½ cup (200 g) gluten free flour, Vitamix recipe
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (155 g) raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 12 muffin papers and set aside.
- Place applesauce and rolled oats into a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place date syrup, margarine, and flax meal in the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Start the machine and allow to process for 30 seconds, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Food Processor Work Bowl and pulse 6-8 times to incorporate.
- Scoop into prepared muffin pan and place in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until muffins are cooked through. Cool before enjoying.
Not all gluten free flours are made equal, if not using the Vitamix.com recipe, measure using the gram weight of the flour.
|Serving Size||1 serving (73 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|