Raspberry Dijon Dressing
Making fresh fruit salad dressing is a great way to enhance flavor and add more nutrition. Homemade salad dressings have less preservatives and you can make them the way you like
- ½ cup (120 ml) balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup (95 g) fresh raspberries
- ¼ lime, peeled
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 2 pitted dates, or honey, to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- ½ cup (120 ml) avocado oil, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed except avocado oil and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
- If using the avocado oil, reduce speed to Variable 3.
- Remove lid plug and drizzle oil through the opening. Replace lid plug and increase to its highest speed for 10 seconds.
Make this dressing without oil and have a dynamite oil free Vinaigrette.
|Serving Size||1 servings (18 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|