Spiced Chai Milk
This delicious Spiced Chai Milk is quick and easy to make, and tastes amazing, so we know you'll love it as much as we do!
- 1 cup (125 g) cashews, soaked 3 hours, rinsed, drained
- 4 cups (960 ml) water
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill and serve with ice cubes if desired, or heat for a hot chai latte.
If you prefer a sweeter milk, add more dates to the blend. For a spicier milk, add spices.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|