With just a few simple ingredients, this tangy vinaigrette from Chef Ron DeSantis adds garden-fresh flavor to your bed of greens.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 7 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- ½ Roma tomato, diced
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds until all ingredients are blended.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Tomato Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Camie from Really close to five star Mostly, I love this creamy, silky vinaigrette. My one issue is a lack of flavor. My husband, without my asking, said the same thing to me. In looking at other tomato vinaigrette recipes, the other things that the highly praised recipes add to the mix is a tablespoon of Dijon mustard, and 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar (or red wine vinegar). I think that would do it and then this would be a fabulous recipe.
Date published: 2017-04-18
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page