Chocolate Avocado Freeze [Vitamix ONE]
Banana and avocado help give this frozen treat its creamy texture. Plus a little chocolate flavor never hurts. So, what’s not to love?
- 1 (120 g) banana, peeled
- ¼ (35 g) avocado, pitted, peeled
- 2½ Tablespoon (40 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ Tablespoon (30 g) date syrup
- 1¾ cup (225 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (137 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|