This creamy mashed cauliflower recipe is a delicious healthier alternative to mashed potatoes with just roasted cauliflower, homemade cashew milk, salt, and pepper.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cashew milk
- 1 head (60 ml) cauliflower, chopped, roasted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.Serve immediately.
For extra flavor, try adding freshly ground black pepper and fresh herbs when making this puree. For large batch or family gatherings, try doubling this recipe in the 64 ounce container.
|Serving Size||1 Serving (160 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|