Vitamix Twilight at the Zoo Giveaway
Vitamix Culinary Class Giveaway Official Rules
- Eligibility: The Vitamix Culinary Class Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and legal residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Vitamix, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the following sections.
- Sponsor: Vita-Mix Corporation, 8615 Usher Rd. Cleveland, OH 44138-2103 USA
- Timing: The Giveaway begins on August 7, 2015 and ends on August 7, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Giveaway by tagging @Vitamix on Twitter or commenting on the Vitamix Facebook Page’s Twilight at the Zoo posts with the hashtag #IloveVitamix telling us why you love Vitamix. Comments on shared versions of this post or comments left on any other section of the page will not be considered as valid entries. Tagging @Vitamix on Twitter with the #IloveVitamix hashtag and commenting on Twilight at the Zoo posts by @Vitamix on the official Vitamix Facebook page published within the Promotion Period will be entered into a random drawing for a prize of two tickets to a culinary class at The Vitamix Store: A Culinary Exploration Center, 6134 Kruse Drive, Solon, OH. One comment per entrant will be accepted in to the random drawing.
- Drawing: Sponsor’s selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Giveaway winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, then potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2 business weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway.
- Prize: Two complimentary admission tickets to any Culinary Classes held at The Vitamix Store: A Culinary Exploration Center. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Approximate retail value of the prize is $56. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter and Facebook, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- General: Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Releases for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or parts thereof, or participation in this Giveaway. If for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Giveaway, or any portion thereof. If a cancellation occurs, a notification will be posted on the Vitamix Corporation Twitter and Facebook page if Sponsor deems necessary.
- Entrants consent to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, and photograph for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, in any and all media, including but not limited to, any online announcements without compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Winner Announcement: The winner of the Twilight at the Zoo Giveaway will be announced via Vitamix social media platform Vitamix Corporation Twitter and Facebook on or about August 11, 2015.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain multiple entries by using multiple/different Twitter or Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized owner of the Twitter or Facebook profile used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account owner” is the natural person assigned to the email address used to register and log in to their Twitter or Facebook profile. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized owner of a Twitter or Facebook profile.
Entry must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any entry posted to the website that the sponsor feels is inappropriate, objectionable, and/or inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill it wishes to promote in its Giveaway. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Entrants are prohibited from posting, uploading, or otherwise submitting any entry material that infringes on any copyright, trademark, or proprietary rights of another (including publicity and privacy rights).
This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or Facebook, Inc., nor is Twitter or Facebook associated with this Giveaway in any way.