Black Bean Dip
This is a quick and easy party favorite, bursting with flavor. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crostini, or crudité vegetables.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 2 14-ounce cans of (2 420g cans of) black beans, drained
- ½ lime, peeled, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Purée program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the Purée program to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (50 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Black Bean Dip is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hartley from Watch the salt... I put the recipe together exactly as listed. I like salt, but this turned out way too salty. So consider where all the salt comes from: does the cans of beans have salt? Probably does. Will your chips have salt? Probably will. Is that 1teaspoon of salt salty? Probably is . Result? You guessed it - I had to do it again!
Date published: 2019-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by slotori from Easy and Good Full of flavor! Simple to make. One of the best bean dips I've had!
Date published: 2018-01-12