Brie, Roquefort and Wild Mushroom Fondue
Mushrooms give this dish an amazing umami flavor.
- 4 ounces (155 g) shiitake mushrooms
- 1 shallot, peeled (about 80g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, optional
- 1½ Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1½ cup (340 g) double creme brie
- ⅛ cup (50 g) Roquefort cheese
- 1 cup (240 ml) dry white wine
- Place mushroom, shallot, and thyme into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 8. Pulse 3 to 4 times, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Sauté mushroom mixture until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the machine's lowest speed.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 7 minutes and 30 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blade, or until heavy steam escapes the lid plug.
- Mix in the mushroom mixture and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||½ cup (165 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Brie, Roquefort and Wild Mushroom Fondue is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by TJTJ from Horrible. Horrible, horrible. This recipe is disgusting. Save your time and money.
Date published: 2018-02-16