Cauliflower Fried Rice
A simple, carb-free alternative to fried rice.
- 1 head (660 g) cauliflower, cut into small forets, stems included
- 1 (190 g) medium white onion, peeled, quartered
- 2 (170 g) medium carrots, trimmed, cut into 3"pieces
- 3 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 piece fresh ginger root, ½" slice, peeled
- 1 cup (140 g) edamame beans, shelled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, optional
- 1 cup (240 ml) Sesame Stir Fry Dressing
- Fit Food Processor Work Bowl with Small Shredding Disc and secure the lid. Place cauliflower florets into the Large Food Chute, allowing room for the Large Food Pusher to complete the interlock.
- Place cut cauliflower florets into the Large Food Chute, enough to allow the Large Food Pusher can complete the interlock. Start food processor and press the ingredients into the Shredding Disc until shredded. Repeat the process with the remaining cauliflower. Set aside.
- Place onion, carrots, garlic and ginger into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Pulse 5-6 times or until the vegetables are uniformly chopped. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add olive oil and heat until shimmering slightly. Add chopped onion, carrot, garlic, and ginger mixture. Sauté for 4-6 minutes until carrots are tender and onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower, stir fry dressing, and edamame. Sauté for an additional 6-8 minutes until cauliflower is tender.
|Serving Size||1 serving (215 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|