Chilled Chai Latte
Take a break from iced coffee, and try this light and airy foamed tea beverage. It uses just a few ingredients but boasts a lot of flavor.
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold skim milk
- 1½ cup (360 ml) chai tea, brewed
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sweetener, if desired
- Place milk into the Vitamix container and secure the lid. Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and run for 30 seconds. (If only making a half recipe for a single serving, reduce run time to 15 seconds.)
- Stop the machine and remove the lid.
- Add chai tea. Secure the lid, select Variable 8, and Pulse 3 to 5 times to incorporate.
- Place 1 cup of ice into each 16-ounce (480-ml) cup. Pour the latte into each cup, then top with a pinch of cinnamon. Sweeten if desired.
|Serving Size||16 ounces (480 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|