This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
Chocolate Peanut Butter Iced Coffee
This treat combines two great flavors and creates a unique frothy texture made especially easy with the Vitamix aerating container. The bonus ingredient is coffee, which adds an extra kick of caffeine to get you through your day.
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold brew coffee
- ½ cup (120 ml) milk
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve over extra ice if desired.
The aeration container allows this drink to be bold and chilled by cooling it with ice that does not become pulverized or crushed.
|Serving Size||2 cups (480 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|