This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
Cold Brew Cappuccino
An industry first! A blending container that can both whip and froth cold skim milk. This is ideal when wanting to keep your cold brew coffee at full strength.
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold skim milk
- ½ teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold brew coffee
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- sweetener, if desired
- Place milk and instant espresso into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and blend for 30 seconds. (If making a half recipe for a single serving, reduce the blending time to 15 seconds.)
- Portion equally into 2 (16-ounce) (480-ml) cups. Pour ½ cup (120 ml) cold brew coffee over each glass. Top with 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes per cup. Sweeten if desired.
Important: Cold skim milk is a must for this recipe. It will not work with 1%, 2%, or whole milk. Likewise, it needs to be as cold as possible. A lower speed with the skim milk is what helps create this foam. Recipe makes2 1/4 cups (540 ml) milk foam. To make date syrup use the recipe.
|Serving Size||16 ounces (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|