Curry Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
This is certainly a very creative and tasty way to use up those seeds from your carved pumpkin. Loaded with zinc, they add a nice energy boost to this delicious snack!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon lemon peel
- 2 cups (270 g) pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine salt, cumin, brown sugar, chili flakes, curry powder, vinegar, and lemon peel in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine, quickly increase to Variable 10, and blend for 10 seconds. Toss with pumpkin seeds.
- Place seed mixture into prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Amount Per Servings|