"Fresh Greens" Goddess
A mixture of unique greens gives this Green Goddess a fresh, alternative spin to the original. Goes well with any salad, or dish needing a creamy sauce, such as falafel.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 cup (20 g) fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup (20 g) baby kale
- 1 cup (30 g) dandelion greens
- ½ cup (10 g) fresh chives
- 1 whole lemon, zested, juiced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1½ cup (360 g) Greek yogurt, full fat
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, optional
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Start the machine and process for 30 seconds.
- Stop the machine and remove the lid and scrape down the sides of the container with a rubber spatula. Secure the lid, start the machine and allow to process for an additional 30 seconds, or set a timer and allow to complete programmed cycle. Use as desired.
Swapping out the greek yogurt for cashew cream can easily make this recipe vegan.
|Serving Size||1 serving (36 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|