Frozen Peach and Rosemary Margarita
Try this different approach to a margarita with a subtle hint of rosemary from Ren Behan from Great British Chefs.
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 peaches, pitted, halved
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 4 fluidounces (90 ml) tequila
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) water
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- Break the tips off the rosemary sprigs and set aside for garnish. Pick 6 leaves from the woody stems and place in the Vitamix container.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase speed to Variable 10. Blend for 30 to 40 seconds, or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Divide between frozen margarita glasses and garnish with the reserved rosemary sprigs and a slice of fresh peach.
Garnish with a finely sliced piece of peach.
|Serving Size||1½ cup (315 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frozen Peach and Rosemary Margarita is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lux B from Got to impress my friends! Took my gorgeous Copper Ascent A3500 over to my friends house, we usually have cocktails and play our favorite vinyl. So I know my friend has refined taste in food and drinks, so I thought the frozen Rosemary Peach margarita was perfect for him. We used all natural rosemary from his garden, and some organic peaches. When I tell you everyone was impressed with the taste and consistency, let’s just say a White Ascent A3500 is now on their wedding registry. Thank you again, came out perfectly and everyone absolutely loved it. Will be making again, and again.
Date published: 2021-02-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hicksie_dust from Refreshing Tried this recipe with friends for a BBQ. I don't think my nectarines were ripe enough so it was lacking a bit in nectarine flavour but was still delish.
Date published: 2017-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Logistical Gangsta from Delish! Enjoyed the margaritas with our freshly picked Georgia peaches. In our opinion you could add more ice.
Date published: 2020-06-23