Hint of Mint Smoothie
What better way to start your day than with a healthy, raw smoothie that provides the many health benefits of fresh mint, as well as its refreshing flavor!
- ¼ cup (40 g) green grapes
- ½ cup (120 ml) coconut water
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 cup (165 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Smoothies program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest setting, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Smoothies program to complete, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades if needed.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Hint of Mint Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AvaB from the coconut water is the key ingredient Because so many smoothie recipes that I want to try call for white grapes - I bought several pounds, and froze them (washed, and de-stemmed). So this is my first green grape recipe that I didn't make a substitution. The only change I made was that I added 10 mint leaves - because I'm loving mint in smoothies. It was the coconut water that really made this smoothie the success that it was. I was skeptical about 'wasting' coconut water on a smoothie because I thought it would be lost among all the other flavors. I was surprised to discover that it was the coconut water that joined them all together. By the way: I made another one the next day - and only used the suggested 6 mint leaves, and it tasted better than my mintier 10-leaf version.
Date published: 2019-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hhhhhhhhh from Amazing This was easy and delicious coming from one who never thought greens with fruits could be a good idea , absolutely delicious.
Date published: 2018-05-15