This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
Margarita on the Rocks
Muddled orange, lemon, and lime create a refreshing citrus base for this cocktail version of the classic recipe.
- 3 ounces (80 ml) tequila
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces (60 ml) simple syrup
- 2 (¼-inch/ 6-mm) thick orange slices, cut in half
- 2 (¼-inch/ 6-mm) thick lemon slices, cut in half
- 2 (¼-inch/ 6-mm) thick lime slices
- Place tequila, Grand Marnier, simple syrup, orange, lemon, lime, and 3 cups (330 g) of the ice into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds.
- Divide the remaining 1 cup (110 g) of ice between 3 glasses and top with the blended mixture. Serve immediately.
This is a great alternative version of the delicious but typical, everyday frozen margarita.
|Serving Size||12 ounces (350 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|