This whole-wheat pancake is tasty on its own, but adding matcha gives it a bright green tea flavor with a shot of antioxidants.
- 2 cups (240 g) whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (480 ml) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- Measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and nutmeg into a bowl and whisk together.
- Place milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and blend for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Remove lid plug and pour dry ingredients into the container.
- Increase speed to Variable 5 and Pulse 6 to 8 times.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Portion batter and cook on each side until golden-brown.
|Serving Size||1 pancake|
|Amount Per Servings|