This classic cocktail, made with fresh ingredients in the Vitamix® Aer™ disc container, is best enjoyed on a warm summer day.
- 6 cups (680 g) ice cubes
- 45 fresh mint leaves
- 8 ounces (240 ml) simple syrup
- 8 ounces (240 ml) fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces (240 ml) white rum
- 8 ounces (240 ml) club soda
- Place 1½ cups (195 g) ice in each of four highball glass and set aside.
- Place mint, simple syrup, lime juice, and rum into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and run for 45 seconds.
- Strain the whole batch and pour evenly into each highball glass. Top with 2 ounces (60 ml) club soda and garnish with mint.
|Serving Size||16 ounces (480 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|