Mushroom, Green Onion & Potato Pancake
The vegetables in this savory pancake give it a fabulous hearty texture. Top each pancake with a poached egg and hollandaise for a show-stopping brunch menu.
- 2 cups (240 g) whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups (480 ml) milk
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup (30 g) sliced mushrooms, sautéed
- ⅓ cup (30 g) green onion, sliced
- 1 cup (100 g) potato, grated
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, room temperature
- Vegetable oil for cooking, 1 teaspoon per batch
- Measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar into a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Place milk, eggs, butter, green onions, potato, and mushrooms into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 5 and Pulse 6 to 8 times.
- Add blended mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients. Stir well to incorporate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Portion batter and cook on each side until golden-brown.
|Serving Size||1 pancake|
|Amount Per Servings|