Nut and Date Energy Balls [Food Processor Attachment]
Natural sugars from dried fruits and nuts make these treats a great source of healthy energy.
- 1 cup (140 g) raw almonds
- 1 cup (120 g) raw walnuts
- 2 cups (260 g) raisins
- 6 (85 g) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup (75 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and process for 2 minutes, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Roll into 1/2 oz (15g) balls and chill before serving. Store in an airtight container under refrigeration.
This recipe is made in the Food Processor Attachment .
|Serving Size||1 serving (17 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|