This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
This refreshing beverage is a spin on the traditional lemonade, featuring oranges and raspberry instead. It's not only delicious, but colorful too! What a particularly lovely treat for a ladies luncheon or bridal shower.
- 1½ cup (350 ml) cold water
- ½ orange, end trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices [about ½ inch/ 33-mm] thick
- ⅓ cup (35 g) frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve with extra ice if desired.
Oranges and raspberries make a great combination. Interestingly enough, frozen raspberries offer a darker red color and more flavor than fresh raspberries.
|Serving Size||1¾ cup (425 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|