Orange Sunrise Blender Drink
Start your morning with this bright, citrusy recipe that balances whole, raw fruits and veggies with just the right amount of herbs and spices.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) water
- 2 (340 g) medium oranges, peeled
- 2 slices (300 g) pineapple, peeled, about 1/2 inch thick
- 3 (360 g) large carrots, halved
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 slice (4 g) fresh ginger root, 1/4" thick
- 7 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Place the nut milk bag (or cheesecloth/thin kitchen towel) over a large bowl/measuring cup and carefully pour the juice into the bag.
- Squeeze all of the liquid out of the pulp into the bowl. Store any leftover juice in the fridge and consume within a few days.
|Serving Size||1 serving (310 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|