Peach Soy Sherbet [Vitamix ONE]
Frozen peaches and soy milk create a smooth, creamy sherbet that satisfies any sweet tooth.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) soy milk
- 2 (30 g) dates, pitted, or 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- ¾ pound (335 g) frozen peach slices
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Blending frozen fruit makes a delicious creamy texture in seconds.
|Serving Size||1 serving (122 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|