Piña Colada Ice Cream
Once you try this recipe, you'll never want to make another version of a piña colada again! Quick. Easy. Delicious. The perfect trifecta.
- ½ 7-ounce can (½ 200g can) Bacardi piña colada frozen concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup (165 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the program and allow the Frozen Desserts program to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|