Pisco Sour Sorbet
- 4 limes
- ¾ cup (100 g) caster sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pisco
- 6 cups (600 g) ice cubes
- Angostura bitters, to finish
- Grate the zest of one of the limes, then remove the pith from all four of the limes. Place limes and zest, caster sugar, pisco, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine and slowly increase speed to Variable 8. Remove the lid plug and insert the tamper, using it to press the ingredients toward the blades. Blend for 45 seconds, or until smooth.
- Transfer to a sealed container, and place in the freezer for 1 hour for a firmer finish.
- Scoop into glasses and add a dash of bitters to serve
|Serving Size||¼ cup (125 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|