This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
Raspberry Whipped Cream
Whipped cream in the Vitamix® Aer™ disc container is surprisingly quick and effortless. With or without raspberries, it's the perfect addition to a range of desserts.
- 3 cups (720 ml) heavy cream
- ⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (125 g) raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, increase to its highest speed, and run for 45 seconds to 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients into the disc toward the end of the run time.
Raspberries can be left out of this recipe for a more traditional style of whipped cream. Alternatively, other soft berries (blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.) can be added for a different flavor profile. Add a few drops of vanilla extract to taste if desired.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|