Strawberry Daiquiri [Vitamix ONE]
No mix here. This homemade daiquiri is made with the delicious flavor of whole strawberries for a perfect summer cocktail.
- 3 fluidounces (90 ml) light rum
- ¼ cup (60 ml) grand marnier
- 1 lime, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) honey, optional
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 25 to 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||1 serving (270 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|