This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
Just a few simple ingredients are all you need to prepare this quick and easy lemonade. It's the perfect drink for a hot summer day.
- 1½ cup (350 ml) cold water
- 1 lemon, ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (about 1/2 inch [13 mm] each
- 3 strawberries, hulled, quartered
- ¼ cup (60 g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, increase to its highest speed, and run for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Serve with extra ice if desired.
The juice of each lemon slice will be extracted, leaving the rind fully intact. The Aer™ disc container will also muddle the strawberries and chill the drink, all at the same time. Use peak in season ingredients to make a refreshing lemonade. Make sure you are using the Aer Disc container for this recipe
|Serving Size||1¾ cup (425 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|