Sweet and Spicy Beet Spread
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Tahini
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white vinegar
- 15 ounces (425 g) canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (215 g) beets, cooked
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 (30 g) jalapeños, seeded, halved
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Dips + Spreads program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minutes; or start the machines and allow the Dips + Spreads program to complete.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Sweet and Spicy Beet Spread is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AnnieM from Love this dip! Super yummy dip! Color is a bit surprising - hot pink. Flavor is a good mix of spicy, tangy and sweet. Quick and easy I've served it many times. People who don't like beats even like the dip!
Date published: 2017-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by eek8 from Amazing Best flavor. Awesome consistency. Great for dipping ANYTHING into it.
Date published: 2019-01-09