Sweet Beet Hummus Baby Food
This blend not only looks great, it tastes great, too. And as your child develops and begins to eat more solid foods, try pulsing it instead for added texture.
- ⅓ cup (65 g) sweet potato, peeled, diced, roasted, and cooled
- ⅓ cup (35 g) chickpeas, cooled
- ¼ cup (36 g) beet, peeled, diced, roasted, and cooled
- 3 fluidounces (90 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1 or the 8-ounce Puree program (if available).
- Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow to 8-ounce Puree program to complete.
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|