Use this fresh blend of spices to season ground beef or turkey for tacos or burritos.
- ½ cup (30 g) chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 4 Tablespoons cumin
- 8 teaspoons salt
- 8 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon peel
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 10 seconds until all ingredients are combined.
|Serving Size||1 teaspoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
Taco Seasoning is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by healthfoodie from Really Liked It Has a little bit of kick to it. Enjoyed it. Used it in the black dip recipe...
Date published: 2018-08-31