This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
Simple and refreshing, this salad dressing combines real-tomato texture with lots of flavor. You can even serve it as a healthy veggie dip.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 fresh basil leaves, each torn into 3-4 pieces
- 1 cup (175 g) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (240 ml) olive oil
- Place balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, lemon juice, salt, basil, and tomatoes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and run for 1 minute.
- Reduce speed to Variable 8. Remove the lid plug and add oil in through the lid plug opening in a steady stream. Once all the oil is added, replace the lid plug and run for 15 seconds.
Different types of tomatoes may be used interchangeably in this recipe, depending on what's ripe and in season. This particular recipe creates a robust, chunky-style vinaigrette that leaves some tomato pieces intact, offering a burst of flavor in every bite.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|