This is a very simple vegan version of mayonnaise that can be whipped up in minutes for a variety of uses.
- ¾ cup (55 g) soy milk
- 1½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1½ cup (300 ml) vegetable oil
- Place soy milk, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 5, and blend for 15 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug and slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening. Secure lid plug. Increase speed to Variable 10 and blend for 5 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if necessary.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|