Vegan Vanilla Shake
Get your ice cream fix without having the dairy. The combniation of almond yogurt, banana, cashews and ice help to make this creamy vegan treat.
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 1 (115 g) ripe banana, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) raw cashews
- ¾ cup (180 ml) vanilla almond yogurt
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container in the order listed. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 45 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
|Serving Size||1 serving (274 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|