Whole Fruit Cranberry Margarita
This delicious variation on our classic Whole Fruit Margarita uses cranberries to make a festive holiday drink.
- 6 cups (780 g) ice cubes
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 6 ounces (180 ml) tequila
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) triple sec
- 1 (120 g) orange, peeled
- 1 (70 g) lime, peeled
- 1 (75 g) lemon, peeled
- ½ cup (50 g) cranberries
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients into the blade, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Amount Per Servings|