All Green Smoothie
It’s so easy going green with this sweet and delicious combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1¾ cup (300 g) green grapes
- ¼ Bartlett pear, seeded and halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- ¼ cup (25 g) broccoli, chopped
- ¼ cup (20 g) spinach, washed
- ¼ cup (30 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
All Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hemichelle from Good but needed extras It was good the first time I made this but the green smoothie recipe in the quick start guide has WAY more flavor and more fulfilling. The second time I made this I added 1/2 banana, and a half can (15 oz can) rinsed and drained cannellini beans. These two additions made it much more filling and very creamy!
Date published: 2016-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heisenberg from REALLY good!! Sweet but not overly. Really good! A favorite of the kids AND adults. Our go-to recipe.
Date published: 2015-12-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Trixiebelle from Pretty good This is a good smoothie, made rich by the avocado. But it is not as sweet and tasty as the going green smoothie recipe in the QuickStart Guide. So far that one is my an my family's favorite. Might try adding a 1/2 a banana to this one next time.
Date published: 2015-11-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Zeta from Too much sugar Loved the taste but 18 g sugar is a lot. Any suggestions?
Date published: 2018-03-21