Apple Pie Ice Cream
Capture the classic American comfort food in this mouth-watering ice cream. An optional banana gives the recipe extra sweetness.
- ½ cup (120 ml) apple juice concentrate
- ½ cup (120 ml) french vanilla creamer
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- ¾ cup (90 g) carrots, halved
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the machine and allow the programmed cycle to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
If mixture has the consistency of a milkshake, firm it up by slowly adding another cup of frozen ice cubes. Process until smooth.
|Serving Size||0.5 cups (120 )|
|Amount Per Servings|